Secteur des Hauts Forts
Quiet area at the foot of the slopes, the Hauts Forts area is located at the bottom of the resort, near the cable car station of Prodains.
The ski slopes are reachable via the “corniche des Hauts-Forts” (chairlifts of the “Tour”, “Stade” and “Lac-Intrêts) and via the chairlift of Plateau to join the ski slopes of "Super Morzine".
The resort center is accessible from the Place des Dromonts, linked to Hauts Forts area via a public elevator, or by foot from the “Montée des Mélèzes. It will take approximately a 10 minutes walk to access the center of Avoriaz and the shops.
Residences located in the Hauts Forts area : Hauts Forts, Cedrat, Cedrela, Pas du Lac, Pointe de Vorlaz, Sépia, Taiga, Yucca
On the Hauts Forts area
- Cable car of Prodains
- Ski shop « Changabang »
- Office of the French ski school “ESF”
- Shop of regional products "Les Délices d'Antan"
Close to :
Place des Dromonts
- Galerie des Hauts Forts : laundry, gift shop and interior design
- Ski Shop : Daniel Charié and René Collet
- Bakery "Mamie Brioche"
- Bar-lounge of the Hotel des Dromonts
Ruches area and center of the resort (via the “Place des Dromonts”)
- shops, restaurants, bars, supermarkets (Carrefour Montagne and Sherpa), ski school “Village des enfants” (3-16 years), ski and extreme sports school "Evolution 2", ESF office.